The Cerevo LiveShell should only be reset when it is not in the normal operating mode.
(NOTE: As an example, we're using the Cerevo LiveShell.2 device)
1. Press and hold the power upper left side and the lower right buttons at the same time for 20 seconds.
2. The LiveShell is now turned off.
Initialize (Factory Reset)
1. Once the displau states that the LiveShell is offline, press the button at the top right.
2. Select “Initialize” by pressing the lower left button. Press the top right button and display initializing screen.
3. Select “Yes” by pressing the lower right button and go to initialize by pressing the top left button.
Note: The firmware version is intact even after initialization.