Before you can start the setup, please read the article "Create an account to access Cerevo Live Shell Dashboard"
1. Choose to connect to Ethernet
PS: Connecting to Wi-Fi is possible, but not recommended, as Wi-Fi connections are naturally unstable
1.2. Connect to the Ethernet Cable and get the activation pin
1.3. Enter the pin code and access your dashboard
2. Connect Cerevo with WIFI - NOT RECOMMENDED
Although we DO NOT recommend the connection of the Cerevo via WIFI, here is how you can do this:
1. Follow the setup instructions in Dashboard.
2. You will see the message on the unit’s LCD [Register me at s.cerevo.com.]
3. Enter your Wi-Fi ESSID and Wi-Fi passphrase.
4. Connect one end of the included setup cable to the [SET UP] port on the LiveShell and connect the other end to the headphone jack of your device as depicted in the image below. Click the [Play] button.
5. The LCD will display [LIVE] and you will be able to see the Dashboard main panel on your PC (or other device) when setup is complete.
For LiveShell.2, get more info @ https://liveshell-manual.cerevo.com/en/liveshell2/l2en-4-1/
For LiveShell.X, get more info @ https://liveshell-manual.cerevo.com/en/liveshell-x/x-2-1c/