Access Cerevo LiveShell Dashboard (https://shell.cerevo.com/login)
1. Create an account or login to Cerevo Dashboard
2. Select your LiveShell device (eg. LiveShell.PRO, LiveShell.2, LiveShell.X)
3. Choose “Other broadcasting service (specify RTMP URL)
From the Eleven Sports platform, head to Studio and click on the event that you're streaming
4. Copy the Eleven Sports RTMP URL
5. Copy the Stream Key of the event
Go back to the Cerevo Dashboard
6. Paste the Eleven Sports RTMP URL and Streamkey and click save
7. Select the internet connection type 'Ethernet'
Note: Connecting to Wi-Fi is possible, but not recommended by Eleven Sports as Wi-Fi connections are naturally unstable.
8. Connect the ethernet cable with the 4G router/LiveShell device and the HDMI cable with the video camera/LiveShell device. Press and hold the power button of the LiveShell device for five seconds to power on.
Note: For an external view of the LiveShell.X, go here. For an external view of the LiveShell.2, go here.
9. Follow the instructions in the Cerevo dashboard and insert the 4 digit PIN code displayed on the LiveShell device.
10. Once the setup is complete, the LiveShell device will display [LIVE] and the Dashboard main panel will be displayed on your PC (or other device).
And your new LiveShell device is ready for streaming!
For LiveShell.2, get more info @ https://liveshell-manual.cerevo.com/en/liveshell2/l2en-4-1/
For LiveShell.X, get more info @ https://liveshell-manual.cerevo.com/en/liveshell-x/x-2-1c/