Ultra Encode Device Setup
Find Ultra Encode
1. Connect the encoder to a LAN and power it up.
2. Connect input signal.
3. Access Web UI
i. In Windows 10, open a File Explorer window, find the encoder in Network > Other Devices.
ii. Double click the encoder icon by its serial number to open the Web UI of the device in your default web browser.
4. Log in with your username and password.
- The default name and password are both "Admin"
- Please change the password after initial login
5. Follow the instructions to perform device initialisation.
Setting up stream for broadcast on Eleven Sports
On the Ultra Encode dashboard, select Streaming Server
Click '+ Add Server', select RTMP
Enter RTMP URL & Stream Key (You can find this info on your selected event in Eleven Sports Studio)
Create Live Stream
Start the video stream from your encoder before going live in the Eleven Sports Studio
And here are the key settings for the ideal stream.
Set Main Stream
1280 x 720
Keyframe interval: 2
For more detailed information on Ultra Encode, please refer to the Magewell Ultra Encode user manual here.