In addition to broadcasting your matches live on Eleven Sports, we also give you the option of uploading videos to your TV. Please note that you can upload files of up to 10 GB - the smaller your file is, the easier and faster it will be completed.
These are the steps you should follow:
1. Access your TV's Studio
2. Click to "Add Event"
3. At the top, you'll have the option to select "Upload Video"
4. Fill in the required information as you would for a live stream and finalise adding the event
5. Once the event is added, it will show among your "Scheduled Events". To upload a video file, click on the "Upload" icon
6. Select or drag the file to be uploaded
We accept the following container formats and codecs:
MP4 (H.26x, MPEG-2, MPEG-4), 3GP (H.26x, MPEG-4), AVI (Divx, XviD etc), WMV, MOV/QT (MPEG-2, MPEG-4), MKV, WEBM (H.26x, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, VP6), FLV (VP6, H.264, MPEG-4).
We support the following audio codecs:
AAC, MP3, ALS and AC-3.
7. Follow the progress of your upload
An email will be sent to you once the video has been fully processed. It will then be available to be watched on your TV just like any other event.
Are you experiencing issues with your upload? Check out our solutions here.
Did you know? It's also possible to add studio production to the files you upload when you select the "Live Match" event category, with all the functionalities available for live streams, such as adding football specific graphics (scoreboard, timer) and highlights.